Shipping & Delivery
- All orders after Wednesday 12 midnight can only be delivered on Saturday.
- No deliveries on Friday
- We deliver almost anywhere in the UAE.
- We make every best effort to ship your order by noon on the next working day.
- Pre order Items have different delivery dates and you can find it on the products description page.
Delivery Fees :
- AED 30 anywhere in UAE, if order is less than AED 400, otherwise delivery is FREE.
- It doesn't apply to International Orders.
- Our products feature a 15-day Warranty regarding factory faults
- DubaiVaping.com warranty serial number must be provided in order to proceed.
- A refund or exchange can be claimed within 15 days of buying of the product. The claim will become void after that period.
- In order to claim the refund or return, the item must be returned in an unused and new condition packed in original factory packing.
- All Items sold cannot be returned unless.
- - Factory Defects
- - Packaging Mistakes
You will be acknowledged the receipt of your item via email once we receive it. On inspection of the item, you will be informed about approval or rejection of your refund via email. In case of approval, your refund will be processed via bank transfer or cash in some cases. In case of rejection, same products will ship back on your shipment address.
Only defective or damaged items are exchanged. To exchange with the same item, send us an exchange request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are NOT covered and are excluded from this warranty:
- Accessories in general - Coils, Batteries, chargers, replacement glass etc.
- Please remember, DubaiVaping.com warranty covers only factory defects. Any misuse, scratches, drop signs, misuse of batteries or chargers will void the warranty immediately.
DubaiVaping.com is not responsible for
- Abuse of any kind
- Dropping the device
- Force Majeure
- Items opened by another party
- Items covered by another warranty
- Products with repair attempts by someone other than DubaiVaping.com authorized service personnel
- Injuries of any kind resulting from use regardless of circumstance
- Issues and damage resulting from 3rd party (non DubaiVaping.com) software
- Issues arising from alterations or modifications
- Products with missing or defaced serial numbers.
Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not able to accept returns of any e liquids whether they are unopened, unused or remain sealed unless we have sent you incorrect liquids in your order.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold DubaiVaping.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
Misuse, If an item if damaged because You didn't know how to operate it/maintain it or you were "learning" it's obviously not covered in any warranty , Vape gears aren't a new Fridge or a TV set or a new mobile phone as their life span completely dependant on your knowledge base and whether you know the specs and the capabilities of these devices or not , Vaping in general is a hobby and you are expected to watch reviews / read tutorials and you research before placing an order .
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. DubaiVaping.com and any of DubaiVaping.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
DubaiVaping.com and any or all of DubaiVaping.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.